Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bakugan

Hi everyone! It's me Oliver. In the air of all the excitement of the Bakuneon and Bakugan: New Vestroia, which was released in Canada and rumored to air in America on May 9th 11:00 A.M., I've created a 4th blog for this purpose, with episode summaries and new releases of Bakugan.
Well, some of you may be wondering what is Bakugan. It's a show originating from Japan, which has become so popular, it's been turned into a popular game! The game involves marbles and magnetic gate cards.
For those of you who know what Bakugan is, I hope you'll be entertained reading the news I 'm posting weekly about Bakugan.
I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. alex (pyrus)
    guardion:pyrus neo dragonoid (610 gs )
    pyrus:fear ripper
    ventus:limuliss,blade tigrara
    haos:wavern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in between. the hoeros are good and all but Lync "the baby who thinks he's cool" is awesome. his best weapon is his mouth.

    ReplyDelete